#74 Editor's Note

I want to express my gratitude and thanks to all of you who have checked out and commented on my writing over the past 11 months. I was very honored this week to have been asked to submit my postings to the Battle Command Knowledge Systems (BCKS) Leader Net, on Army Knowledge Online. I have been given my own folder in the Professional Reading Room and so far 6 posts have been added. I look forward to adding more as time goes on.

I am deeply appreciative to all who have supported my efforts. In order to learn anything, previous ideas must be challenged and critically reviewed. I am thoroughly enjoying this exercise, and sincerely hope that I have challenged the reader to further explore their own definition of leadership, especially given the dynamic and rapidly changing world we currently live in.

Again, thanks for all your support and feedback and I look forward to the discussions ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment